- Wake up each day and fix your mind on a sense of purpose. Don’t just go about the day, minute by minute, hour by hour, with only a “to do” list guiding your decisions or actions.
- Just as you nourish your body with healthy food, nourish your mind, with the Word of God, with new information, knowledge, healthy thoughts.
- Decide that each day is encompassed of a series of moments, some of which you can manage and some of which you can’t. Manage your moments wisely, deal with the other moments just as wisely trusting God to be your compass leading you to True north.
- Prepare for the unexpected. In planning events, my cardinal rule is to prepare so well, execute your plan to the most minute detail. Visualize everything going as planned then anticipate for—and prepare for—the unexpected. Something WILL happen that you can’t anticipate or foresee. If you understand that, then when IT happens, it won’t throw you off your game. IT is going to happen, because you don’t have as much control as you think you do. Just be prepared.
- Reinvention is key.
- Drop the labels please.
- Define it yourself.
- Reframe, reframe, reframe.